How To Clear Caterpillar Forklift Error Codes
try to do that
1. Start the stopwatch and turn the forklift key switch on simultaneously. Do not press the accelerator.
2. Wait 3 seconds, then press the forklift accelerator five times in
succession, ending the set of five with the pedal released. You need to do this within 5 seconds–if pushing the accelerator five times in a row takes longer than 5 seconds you risk never clearing the codes.
3. Wait 7 seconds, then press and hold the accelerator for 10 seconds or more until the malfunction indication light starts flashing.
4. Immediately release the accelerator pedal. This starts a self-diagnostic test, and the dashboard display will show one or more blinking forklift DTC codes.
5. Leave the pedal released for 10 seconds or more.
6. Press and hold the accelerator for 10 seconds or more. Doing so erases the results of the self-diagnostic test, successfully clearing the forklift codes. Only the current hour meter will be displayed on the dashboard; no codes should be present.
but if we have a return failure, we need to do tah had seen before.