Cómo funciona JustAnswer:
  • Preguntar a un Experto
    Los expertos tienen muchos conocimientos valiosos y están dispuestos a ayudar en cualquier pregunta. Credenciales confirmadas por una empresa de verificación perteneciente a Fortune 500.
  • Obtener una respuesta profesional
    Por correo electrónico, mensaje de texto o notificación mientras espera en su sitio. Haga preguntas de seguimiento si lo necesita.
  • Garantía de satisfacción plena
    Garantizamos tu satisfacción.
Formule su propia pregunta a Abogado3044
Abogado3044, Abogado ejerciente
Categoría: General
Clientes satisfechos: 6297
Escriba su pregunta aquí...
Abogado3044 está en línea ahora

I am English, a father of a baby boy (nearly 2 years old) and

Pregunta del cliente

I am English, a father of a baby boy (nearly 2 years old) and am going through separation with my partner who is Spanish. We have been together for 12 years but have never married. I have lived in Spain since 1999. What are my rights as a father and do I have entitlements as a partner even though we are not married? We share a mortgage on a house we all still live in at the moment?
Enviada: hace 7 años.
Categoría: General
Experto:  Abogado3044 escribió hace 7 años.



Here in spain is almost the same to be married or not.


If you go through separation you should look for an atorney in order to prepare the separation document rules.


Most of cases your partner will got the rigth of keeping the hause to live in with your son, and you will have to paid a rent for him to get feed. The account will depend on the money you earn (250/ 300 euros per month is a regular account for your son)


If she does not work and he proves that in the last years she has used her time taking care of the son, she can also ask for a rent for her, wich will depend on your incomes.


In the rules you will have a visit plan to have the son with you on weekends, holydays and so on...


If it is not possible to get an a personal agreement the juzge will mark all the points.


So, look for an attorney, and he will explain you wich are the betters steps for you to do, once he has study your personal circunstances.


Best regards, XXXXX XXXXX question if I had been clear enougth.

I will try to answer you any question you laterly ask, anyway. Sorry for my bad english.




Cliente: escribió hace 7 años.
Will I still have to pay my half of the mortgage even though I am not living in the house as well as money for my son every month?
Experto:  Abogado3044 escribió hace 7 años.

Yes, you have to do it, it is the regular way but it could depend on your special circunstances. But the regular way it is like that, you have to pay for the mortage and your ex-partner is living there with your son.

Cliente: escribió hace 7 años.
Thank you for the advice!
Experto:  Abogado3044 escribió hace 7 años.
Best regards. I hope you be the best.