Cómo funciona JustAnswer:
  • Preguntar a un Experto
    Los expertos tienen muchos conocimientos valiosos y están dispuestos a ayudar en cualquier pregunta. Credenciales confirmadas por una empresa de verificación perteneciente a Fortune 500.
  • Obtener una respuesta profesional
    Por correo electrónico, mensaje de texto o notificación mientras espera en su sitio. Haga preguntas de seguimiento si lo necesita.
  • Garantía de satisfacción plena
    Garantizamos tu satisfacción.
Formule su propia pregunta a Abogado3044
Abogado3044, Abogado ejerciente
Categoría: General
Clientes satisfechos: 6446
Escriba su pregunta aquí...
Abogado3044 está en línea ahora

My 11yr old son attends a state school in Spain. We moved

Pregunta del cliente

My 11yr old son attends a state school in Spain. We moved here from the UK 4 years ago and he has been in the system for that time. They now wish to remove him from school due to his behaviour. I have found the system to be inconsistent in terms of what ´bad´behaiour is. I have asked for help to have him assessed to make sure there is no underlying issues such as ADHD. They have offered no help. I just feel that as he may require extra help they do not want him in the school.
Is there specific guidlines they must follow to ensure that a child and their family are offered as much help as possible which will enable the child to stay in school?
Enviada: hace 7 años.
Categoría: General
Experto:  Abogado3044 escribió hace 7 años.

Hi ,


You could ask for the own rules of the school in order to know your rights there.


You got a very easy to use official goberment web page to put a claim against the school, if you consider to do so, It is in english also,


Follow the link and ask what could you do