Cómo funciona JustAnswer:
  • Preguntar a un Experto
    Los expertos tienen muchos conocimientos valiosos y están dispuestos a ayudar en cualquier pregunta. Credenciales confirmadas por una empresa de verificación perteneciente a Fortune 500.
  • Obtener una respuesta profesional
    Por correo electrónico, mensaje de texto o notificación mientras espera en su sitio. Haga preguntas de seguimiento si lo necesita.
  • Garantía de satisfacción plena
    Garantizamos tu satisfacción.
Formule su propia pregunta a Guillermo J....
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Abogado
Categoría: USA Ley en Español
Clientes satisfechos: 111472
Experiencia:  10+ años de experiencia en derecho de inmigracion EE.UU y 8+ años de experiencia en derecho general.
Escriba su pregunta sobre USA Ley en Español aquí...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. está en línea ahora

My husband has already been approved to be ligal lized we have

Pregunta del cliente

My husband has already been approved to be ligal lized we have even sent money orders to begin the prosess,how ever he needs to return to his country then come bk. we have been told that he is a great canidate and might have to be there only a wk or two,but its so bad there with all the killing and stuff that were afraid.i was reading on the white house web site,that president obahama is allowing the immagrants that are on good line to pay the fine is that true,and if so when did they start to except that way again?
Enviada: hace 7 años.
Categoría: USA Ley en Español
Experto:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. escribió hace 7 años.
Who told you he was a good candidate? What country is he from and what hardship will YOU suffer if he is not allowed back? Also, the processing time for the waiver is around 15 months. Someone is giving you bad information. Good thing you came here. I hope your hardship is more than economic or emotional hardship. Also, I assume he came in illegally and does not have an I-130, I-140 or Labor Certifcation filed for him on or before April 30, 2001?
Cliente: escribió hace 7 años.
yes i filed for him in april of 1998 before the 30th,the same law was also in effect then too.but the notary sent it the wrong immagration office so it was all sent bk to us.my husband is from mexico entered with out ispection,has been here about 17yrs has 4 kids w-me n 2w-sum 1 else.we filed I-797c,"notice of action"he was quickly approved my son was just niagnosed with deslexia and we need him to become a resedent but he can't leave me alone i wouldn't be able to make it on my own,his oldest daughter is 21yrs?and i have no paper proof of april 1998.not even freedom of act doesnt have anything.another lawyer promiced he would be gone only 2wks if he left.is the uscis allowing immagrants pay the perdon instead of leaving?or does it depend on the paticular case of each person how they entered?
Experto:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. escribió hace 7 años.
Ok, the thing is if you filed an I-130 for him before April 30, 2001 and he can prove he was in the U.S. on December 21, 2000, then he does not need to leave the U.S. and he will not need a waiver. If the problem is that you cannot find the proof that you filed an I-130 for him, then what you have heard is not true, only rumors. He will need to leave the U.S. and he will need an I-601 waiver and I have to be honest, dyslexia is not really the type of serious condition that they look for when it comes to extreme hardship. Here is a link to what extreme hardship is:


I am truly sorry for the bad news, but the options are very limited at the moment. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I would be happy to answer them for you without additional charge, if not, please do not forget to click accept or I do not get credit for my assistance to you. You are not charged again. If you would like to request me in the future, just put my name on the subject line. Positive feedback for my service to you (not the state of the law as it is) is always appreciated as well as any bonus if you think I deserve it. Thank you.