Cómo funciona JustAnswer:
  • Preguntar a un Experto
    Los expertos tienen muchos conocimientos valiosos y están dispuestos a ayudar en cualquier pregunta. Credenciales confirmadas por una empresa de verificación perteneciente a Fortune 500.
  • Obtener una respuesta profesional
    Por correo electrónico, mensaje de texto o notificación mientras espera en su sitio. Haga preguntas de seguimiento si lo necesita.
  • Garantía de satisfacción plena
    Garantizamos tu satisfacción.
Formule su propia pregunta a Guillermo J....
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Abogado
Categoría: USA Ley en Español
Clientes satisfechos: 112937
Experiencia:  10+ años de experiencia en derecho de inmigracion EE.UU y 8+ años de experiencia en derecho general.
Escriba su pregunta sobre USA Ley en Español aquí...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. está en línea ahora

hola tengo 34 anios in the us but for one reason or an other

Pregunta del cliente

hola tengo 34 anios in the us but for one reason or an other i do not have my social security numberi will like to pay an atounney to handel my case. will you please call me at 707 720 59 67.also i will like to add that i have been ataked several time because a am mexican and been i a comma as a result of those insidents.please.i need help.now.
also you can find me [email protected] sinserely yours.alfredo.
Enviada: hace 7 años.
Categoría: USA Ley en Español
Experto:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. escribió hace 7 años.
Unfortunately, we are not allowed to represent you directly. You can go to http://www.ailalawyer.com/ to find an attorney. There are several options available for you like maybe a late Amnesty filing, 245(i) through your parents, or if you have 245(i), marriage to a U.S. Citizen, or maybe even Cancellation of Removal. But you should go with all your paperwork to an attorney in your local area to review your case and determine what your options are. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I would be happy to answer them for you without additional charge, if not, please do not forget to click ACCEPT. That is the only way that I can get paid a small percentage of your deposit. If you do not click accept, the website gets all of your deposit and I get nothing. When you click accept, you are not charged again and we can continue to communicate without additional charge if you have a few follow-up questions. If you would like to request me in the future, just put my name on the subject line. Positive feedback for my service to you (not the state of the law as it is) is always appreciated as well as any bonus if you think I deserve it. Thank you.