Cómo funciona JustAnswer:
  • Preguntar a un Experto
    Los expertos tienen muchos conocimientos valiosos y están dispuestos a ayudar en cualquier pregunta. Credenciales confirmadas por una empresa de verificación perteneciente a Fortune 500.
  • Obtener una respuesta profesional
    Por correo electrónico, mensaje de texto o notificación mientras espera en su sitio. Haga preguntas de seguimiento si lo necesita.
  • Garantía de satisfacción plena
    Garantizamos tu satisfacción.
Formule su propia pregunta a Guillermo J....
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Abogado
Categoría: USA Ley en Español
Clientes satisfechos: 112047
Experiencia:  10+ años de experiencia en derecho de inmigracion EE.UU y 8+ años de experiencia en derecho general.
Escriba su pregunta sobre USA Ley en Español aquí...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. está en línea ahora

My husband enter the USA when he was 8 years old and I enter

Pregunta del cliente

My husband enter the USA when he was 8 years old and I enter when i was 11 year old. we are now 30 years old. My husband brother apply for the 245i in 2001 for him, I the wife would like to know if i leave the country now how would this affect me? I have a family emergency ( my father is very sick) My husband is from Mexico and I'm from Peru my parents are in Mexico at this time.
Enviada: hace 6 años.
Categoría: USA Ley en Español
Experto:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. escribió hace 6 años.

I am truly sorry, but if you leave the U.S. now, you will not be able to come back for 10 years. You would need an I-601 waiver to come back plus the immediate ability to get a green card, meaning marriage to a U.S. Citizen. Again, I am truly sorry, but 245(i) does not offer protection against deportation, even a self-deportation. It only means that when the time comes, you can apply for Residency without having to leave the U.S. That means that if today, ICE agents came knocking at your door, you would be deported from the U.S. So while I understand that you have a family emergency, that doesn't matter to the law in the U.S. Again, I am truly sorry. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I would be happy to answer them for you without additional charge, if not, please do not forget to click ACCEPT. That is the only way that I can get paid a small percentage of your deposit. If you do not click accept, the website gets all of your deposit and I get nothing. When you click accept, you are not charged again and we can continue to communicate without additional charge if you have a few follow-up questions. If you would like to request me in the future, just put my name on the subject line. Positive feedback for my service to you (not the state of the law as it is) is always appreciated as well as any bonus if you think I deserve it. Thank you.