Cómo funciona JustAnswer:
  • Preguntar a un Experto
    Los expertos tienen muchos conocimientos valiosos y están dispuestos a ayudar en cualquier pregunta. Credenciales confirmadas por una empresa de verificación perteneciente a Fortune 500.
  • Obtener una respuesta profesional
    Por correo electrónico, mensaje de texto o notificación mientras espera en su sitio. Haga preguntas de seguimiento si lo necesita.
  • Garantía de satisfacción plena
    Garantizamos tu satisfacción.
Formule su propia pregunta a HoyaLawyer
HoyaLawyer, Abogado
Categoría: USA Ley en Español
Clientes satisfechos: 636
Experiencia:  10 + años de experiencia migratoria en muchas áreas de la ley EE.UU..
Escriba su pregunta sobre USA Ley en Español aquí...
HoyaLawyer está en línea ahora

In florida a used car dealer sold my son a car that is actually

Pregunta del cliente

In florida a used car dealer sold my son a car that is actually missing one of the disc brake discs on one of the rear wheels. What recourse do we have
Enviada: hace 6 años.
Categoría: USA Ley en Español
Experto:  HoyaLawyer escribió hace 6 años.
if the car was bought "AS IS" there is no recourse. the car should have been inspected before the purchase. If the invoice did not state as is, you can sue for fraud or file a complaint with the state attorney general consumer fraud division. I hope this helps clarify.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you. As you know, we work on the honor system here and cannot always provide you answers that you like. I believe I have answered all of the questions you asked so I would request that you please click the ACCEPT button so I receive credit for my work (as you would like to receive credit for your work). Positive feedback is also appreciated, if you have a chance. Please consider clicking "BONUS" as a nice way of saying "thanks" for a job well done, although this is not required. I believe in giving information that is to the point, but please remember that I can only base our answers on the information you provide and sometimes a misunderstanding as to what you are looking for or already know occurs so feel free to ask additional questions or for clarifications. Please be aware that my answer is not legal advice, it is merely information. You should always contact a local attorney for legal advice. If you specifically want me to answer a future question put “FOR GEORGETOWN LAWYER” in the subject line and I will reply asap.