Hola, deseo que Guillermo Senmartin responda a mis preguntas de preferencia.
Tengo una propuesta de trabajo por parte de una aseguradora en EU y deseo saber su opinión sobre esta carta oferta.
Como datos adicionales.
Tengo Lic. en Psicología pero para este puesto no se requiere Bachelor Degree. Es un independent contract.
US Embassy – Mexico City
Mexico City, Mexico
Regarding: Erika Melissa Cuellar
Pontiac, MI 48340
Position: Benefits Counselor
Independent Contractor (Contract Title – Sales Representative)
Dear Sir or Madam:
For the purposes of satisfying the request for Ms. Cuellar, below is a description of the Independent Contractor position available through Colonial Life.
Colonial Life is a leader in the Voluntary Benefits and Benefits Communication industry. The Metro Detroit Office for Colonial Life is responsible for servicing several large public sector entities including a large number of commercial companies.
Position and Duties of Benefits Counselor
Market and deliver benefit communications and enrollment solutions to decision makers.
• Commit to a process and set activity goals.
• Work with governmental agencies.
• Make presentations to decision makers.
• Follow up after presentations.
• Keep records to track prospects and classify what stage of the sales process prospect is in.
Present and enroll voluntary product solutions to employees.
• Conduct group meetings.
• Conduct one-to-one benefits counseling sessions with employees.
• Explain Colonial Life’s voluntary insurance portfolio.
• Enroll interested employees using web-based enrollment technology.
Earn recognition and rewards.
• Enjoy unlimited income opportunity with competitive first-year and renewal commissions.
• Earn commissions for opening, enrolling, coordinating and servicing accounts.
• Qualify for exciting sales contests with valuable prizes, annual sales conferences in spectacular locations, and annual sales recognition awards. (Incentives and awards are not guaranteed and are subject to change from year to year.)
It is my understanding that Ms. Cuellar has completed the State of Michigan’s required pre-licensing class which is necessary to take the State of Michigan Life, Accident, and Health Insurance Licensing exam. The exam must be passed including all another prerequisites prior to issuance of State licenses. After Ms. Cuellar has completed the licensing process, we will proceed with the appointment process for her to become a Colonial Life Benefits Counselor.
Please feel free to contact me
Quedo en espera de sus comentarios.