Cómo funciona JustAnswer:
  • Preguntar a un Experto
    Los expertos tienen muchos conocimientos valiosos y están dispuestos a ayudar en cualquier pregunta. Credenciales confirmadas por una empresa de verificación perteneciente a Fortune 500.
  • Obtener una respuesta profesional
    Por correo electrónico, mensaje de texto o notificación mientras espera en su sitio. Haga preguntas de seguimiento si lo necesita.
  • Garantía de satisfacción plena
    Garantizamos tu satisfacción.
Formule su propia pregunta a Guillermo J....
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Abogado
Categoría: USA Ley en Español
Clientes satisfechos: 111547
Experiencia:  10+ años de experiencia en derecho de inmigracion EE.UU y 8+ años de experiencia en derecho general.
Escriba su pregunta sobre USA Ley en Español aquí...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. está en línea ahora

My name isXXXXX and I am a spanish (spain) citizen,

Esta respuesta ha recibido una valoración:

My name isXXXXX and I am a spanish (spain) citizen, I have just incorporated my company in California and would like to apply to get an e2 visa. The company that Im incorporating is in the fashion industry business. It is an importa export fashion company, and also we represent spanish fashion brands here in the United States through in house sales representatives. I would like to get some information about my eligibity, process requirements and times and fees.

thank you very much

Hello. How much money have you invested in the company or will you be investing in the company? Do you have a company outside of the U.S. for 1 year or longer?
Cliente: escribió hace 5 años.

Hi Guillermo.


I am currently incorporating the company and I dont have a company outside the States. The amount of investment that I will be doing would aproximately be something between $ 70,000 to $90,000 after been working on my business plan. If more extrictly neccesary would consider adding.

My company would be focusing in three business activities. Working as a independent sales representatives for 7 different spanish fashion brands (I already have the contracts with them) so I dont buy anty merchandise I just percieve commisions by selling in trade shows, import-distribution of spanish shoes (I have the supplier and contract too and I buy the merchandise) and an e-commerce plattform for the final client through my website.


I am single so i dont have a family to support.

The investment amount neccesary to start the company would come from my parents in Spain through a legal donation.

Eventually I might have to hire an assistant and an e commerce expert in the US.

thank you very much

Unfortunately, for an L-1A, that would be close to what you would need (around $100,000), but you need the company outside of the U.S. for at least one year where you would be transfering yourself from the outside company to the U.S. company. FOr the E-2, the investment amount should be $200,000 or more. E-2 have been approved with less, but the more under $200,000 it is, the higher chance there is of a denial. Below are links to both visas, but you won't find anywhere that it says $100,000 or $200,000. We as attorneys know through experience that cases of less than those amounts are usually denied.






Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I would be happy to answer them for you without additional charge, if not, please do not forget to click ACCEPT. I am not paid a salary. Clicking accept is the only way that I can get paid for helping you. When you click accept, you are not charged again and we can continue to communicate without additional charge if you have a few follow-up questions. If there is a delay in getting back to you it is either because I am answering other questions or I had to log off, but I will be back with you as soon as possible. If you would like to request me in the future, just put my name on the subject line. Positive feedback for my service to you (not the state of the law as it is) is always appreciated as well as any bonus if you think I deserve it. Thank you.

Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. y otros otros especialistas en USA Ley en Español están preparados para ayudarle