Cómo funciona JustAnswer:
  • Preguntar a un Experto
    Los expertos tienen muchos conocimientos valiosos y están dispuestos a ayudar en cualquier pregunta. Credenciales confirmadas por una empresa de verificación perteneciente a Fortune 500.
  • Obtener una respuesta profesional
    Por correo electrónico, mensaje de texto o notificación mientras espera en su sitio. Haga preguntas de seguimiento si lo necesita.
  • Garantía de satisfacción plena
    Garantizamos tu satisfacción.
Formule su propia pregunta a Guillermo J....
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Abogado
Categoría: USA Ley en Español
Clientes satisfechos: 111506
Experiencia:  10+ años de experiencia en derecho de inmigracion EE.UU y 8+ años de experiencia en derecho general.
Escriba su pregunta sobre USA Ley en Español aquí...
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. está en línea ahora

Hello! I was recently in USA under a J1 Visa. I have returned

Pregunta del cliente

Hello! I was recently in USA under a J1 Visa. I have returned to my home Country because my visa could not be extended. My previous employer in USA has offered me a full time Job and they are willing to be my sponsor for a H1 Visa. However I have to full fill a 2 year requirement. I was wondering if I can Process a Waiver from my home country? If so, Do I have to follow the same steps to apply for the waiver as If I was in USA?
Enviada: hace 5 años.
Categoría: USA Ley en Español
Cliente: escribió hace 5 años.
Volver a incluir en lista: La respuesta ha tardado demasiado.
Experto:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. escribió hace 5 años.
Hello. Let me ask you another question, is your employer a cap-exempt organization?
Cliente: escribió hace 5 años.
I believe the company is cap-exempt. My biggest concern is that I'm originally from Venezuela and getting a non-objection letter could be really difficult due to a lot of political problems the country is having right now.
Experto:  Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq. escribió hace 5 años.

Ok. Hopefully it is a cap-exempt organization because if it isn't, then you will not be able to apply for an H-1B until after April 1, 2013 and you will not be able to come to the U.S. and work until October 1, 2013 (they allow you to come in up to 10 days before October 1, 2013).


And as far as the waiver, you can apply outside of the U.S. just as you would if you were inside of the U.S. It is the same process. Here is an official link:




Please let me know if you have any additional questions. I would be happy to answer them for you without additional charge. If there is a delay in getting back to you it is either because I am answering other questions or I had to log off, but I will be back with you as soon as possible. It is VERY important that if you are not satisfied, please ask additional questions. DO NOT use the "Poor Service" or "Bad Service" ratings. Please do not rate me on bad news. Bad news is not my fault as I have no control over the law. But my goal is to provide you with top-notch service. Please ask additional questions until you are satisfied so that you give me a positive rating. Just give me a chance to try and help you because I am on your side. If you do rate me positively, a bonus is always appreciated. If you would like to request me in the future, just go to http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-guillermosenmartin/. Thank you!