Cómo funciona JustAnswer:
  • Preguntar a un Experto
    Los expertos tienen muchos conocimientos valiosos y están dispuestos a ayudar en cualquier pregunta. Credenciales confirmadas por una empresa de verificación perteneciente a Fortune 500.
  • Obtener una respuesta profesional
    Por correo electrónico, mensaje de texto o notificación mientras espera en su sitio. Haga preguntas de seguimiento si lo necesita.
  • Garantía de satisfacción plena
    Garantizamos tu satisfacción.
Formule su propia pregunta a Law Educator...
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Abogado
Categoría: USA Ley en Español
Clientes satisfechos: 123268
Experiencia:  El abogado autorizado de los E.E.U.U. calificó en todas las áreas de la ley.
Escriba su pregunta sobre USA Ley en Español aquí...
Law Educator, Esq. está en línea ahora

Tengo 2 dwi en Texas, uno en 1993 y otro en 2003, 2 cargos

Esta respuesta ha recibido una valoración:

Tengo 2 dwi en Texas, uno en 1993 y otro en 2003, 2 cargos por conducir con la licencia suspendida en 1993 y 1997 y un cargo de forgery en 2000 puedo expunched estos cargos?
Se le condena por todos los cargos?
Cliente: escribió hace 5 años.

On the charge of driving whle license susp. was sentenced of Conviction-Plea of guilty, 4 day on jail on Harris County 7/12/93. Misdemeanor B


on the same date Ofense: DWI level degree: misdemeanor A; Probation-Plea of Guilty, 180 days of jail, probation 2 years. 7/13/1995 Probation terminated.


10/31/1997 Driving while Licensed Susp.Conviction-Plea of guilty 2 days of jail, msdemeanor B


Forgery Sentenced 02/24/2000 conviction: Lesser OFF. Guilty Plea-no jury, 6 months of jail.



6/25/2003: DWI 2Nd Convicton-Plea of guilty Harris County 30 days jail.


I'm trying to clear my criminal record because I want to apply for mmigration Documents "green Card" I had been illegal in this country.



I am very sorry to tell you that under Texas law a DUI conviction can never be sealed or expunged. The same with traffic offenses, which would be the driving while suspended charges. Under Texas law an expungment or sealing is available only for charges you were never convicted of. The forgery conviction, would be a problem as well, even though it is a misdemeanor because it is a crime of moral turpitude. Your one recourse is to file a motion for post conviction relief on these cases and ask the court to vacate the guilty sentence and change it to not guilty, for which you would need a local attorney to file in each court. The court has discretion for good cause to vacate your guilty verdicts, which they do not do frequently, but they have the authority. Your only other real recourse on these convictions under Texas law would be you have to file for a pardon from the governor, which are not very easy to obtain, but it is the only means available in Texas to have convictions cleared from a record. I am afraid that in general though, any convictions are pretty much impossible to remove from your record under Texas laws.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

If you did not get all of the information you may have wanted PLEASE USE THE REPLY TO EXPERT LINK IF YOU HAVE FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS AND NOT THE FEEDBACK BUTTON FOR BAD SERVICE. PLEASE CLICK ON “OK,” “GOOD” or “EXCELLENT” SERVICE. Kindly remember to ONLY rate my answer when you are fully satisfied. If you feel the need to rate anything less than OK, please stop and reply to me via the or REPLY TO EXPERT button with whatever issue or clarification you may need.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.


There can also be a delay of an hour or more in between my answers because I may be helping other customers or taking a break.

You can always request me through my profile at http://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-paulmjd/ or beginning your question with “For PaulMJD…”

Law Educator, Esq. y otros otros especialistas en USA Ley en Español están preparados para ayudarle