Cómo funciona JustAnswer:
  • Preguntar a un Experto
    Los expertos tienen muchos conocimientos valiosos y están dispuestos a ayudar en cualquier pregunta. Credenciales confirmadas por una empresa de verificación perteneciente a Fortune 500.
  • Obtener una respuesta profesional
    Por correo electrónico, mensaje de texto o notificación mientras espera en su sitio. Haga preguntas de seguimiento si lo necesita.
  • Garantía de satisfacción plena
    Garantizamos tu satisfacción.
Formule su propia pregunta a Law Educator...
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Abogado
Categoría: USA Ley en Español
Clientes satisfechos: 123317
Experiencia:  El abogado autorizado de los E.E.U.U. calificó en todas las áreas de la ley.
Escriba su pregunta sobre USA Ley en Español aquí...
Law Educator, Esq. está en línea ahora

i recieve benefits from the usa but does the following apply

Esta respuesta ha recibido una valoración:

i recieve benefits from the usa but does the following apply to me and how do i apply...> Not Working? - Receive 1,116.06 USD/mo. - Get started immediately. Get a reply within 5 minutes. Source: ssa dot gov April 2012 for people on disability who are unable to work or unable to work in their normal line of work due to illness or injury. Checks come for as long as you need them...... i was recieving mental and disabilty benefits since 18 and now that my dad draws i now drow off his work history he get 2000 and i get 927
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking.

In order to receive benefits under SSA you must have worked the required number of quarters and put in money into the system or collect off of someone who has done so, such as you are collecting off of your father. Thus, if you were working and became disabled and had paid in a sufficient number of quarters into the SS system, you would be eligible for disability of that amount or more based on your contributions. However, if you have never worked under the SS system and are collecting under your father's rights, I am afraid that you would not be eligible for new benefits, but you can file with SSA to ask them to reevaluate the benefits you are receiving to determine if you are entitled to an increase based off your father's benefits.

I truly aim to please you as a customer, but please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Kindly remember the ONLY WAY experts receive any credit at all for spending time with customers is if you click on OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT SERVICE even though you have made a deposit or are a subscription customer. YOU MUST COMPLETE THE RATING FOR THE EXPERT TO RECEIVE ANY CREDIT, if not the site keeps your money on deposit.

Also remember, sometimes the law does not support what we want it to support, but that is not the fault of the person answering the question, so please be courteous.

Law Educator, Esq. y otros otros especialistas en USA Ley en Español están preparados para ayudarle
Cliente: escribió hace 4 años.

i recieve benefits cause of a car crash that left my right leg disabled and i had pass mental problems that i also draw all witch started at the age of 18 the check was 6 hundred something when i started drawing off my dads income history it raised alittle of 9 hundred because i was 16 at the time of my wreck i do not have any personal work history feel free to ask me for any info that would help you best answer my question

Thank you for your response.

Because you have no personal work history under which SS could grant you benefits, I am afraid your entitlement to benefits is limited to your father's benefits and as I said above all you can do is ask SS to review your benefits to see if you are entitled to any increase under your father's benefit.